You may check directly from your profile to see who is watching your TikTok videos if you’re intrigued. In addition to being a simple approach to identify the readers who are paying the greatest attention to your content, it can be helpful in locating annoying trolls.
Since this is a fairly recent feature, you might need to enable it before using this tool. Since that functionality isn’t yet available and presumably won’t be, you can only see who has viewed your profile, not your videos. Take into account how difficult it would be to browse through 100,000+ names on a popular video.
Update the TikTok app’s new version if you can’t see this feature. More than just ensuring that you have access to the greatest tools, keeping your app updated also promotes privacy.
How to View Your TikTok History and Profile
Your social media pull may be clearly determined by the amount of views you receive on your profile. There are a lot of views on your TikTok account, which suggests it’s causing attention or at the very least debate. There may still be some room for growth if there are few views.
- Launch TikTok and click the Profile button in the bottom-right portion of the screen.
- Tap the Eye icon located above your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap Turn on in order to make the Profile View History feature active.
You can check who has recently viewed your profile once you enable this functionality. When you view their profile, it will nonetheless also display further individuals. Their username will show up as “tiktokuserXXXXXX” or a variation if someone views your profile without having this functionality enabled.
Additionally, you may always disable this function as follows:
- Select the Eye icon (TikTok will replace it with a profile photo of the last person that viewed your profile).
- Click the Gear icon located in the top right corner.
- To turn off the history of Profile views, tap the toggle at the bottom of the screen.
You can check who has seen your profile on TikTok, who has followed you, and who you are already friends with while viewing your profile view history. Then, with just a tap, you can decide who to follow.
Methods for Learning More About Video Views
The number of times a video has been seen in its entirety, the audience it has attracted, and even where a video has been in someone’s feed may all be seen, even though you cannot know who precisely viewed your profile.
- Decide which TikTok video you’d want to learn more about.
- A More data option is located in the bottom-right corner. To see other metrics, tap that.
You must first comprehend what the data means in order to make sense of it. The robust functionality offered by TikTok’s creation tools can help you become more discoverable. You should make use of these characteristics if you wish to attract a bigger audience.
- Total Play Time displays the total number of times the video has been seen by all viewers.
- Average Watch Time is the duration of each viewing. In order to improve your position in TikTok’s algorithm, you should strive for full video views as opposed to simply partial ones.
- Viewers who watched your video through to the end are shown by the phrase “watched whole video,” which is self-explanatory.
The total number of viewers is known as the “reach audience.” One individual may see the movie more than once, so this is distinct from the view count.
You’ll find two more sections underneath these settings.
Video views by section indicates how your video was viewed, including through the For You section, your personal profile, your followers, or a hashtag, search, or sound. The more views you receive from the For You area, the better, as it shows that you are reaching your target market.
Region-based video views let you see where in the world your TikTok is being seen. Most of the time, TikTok will prioritise showing your video to users in your own nation over those in any other area.
TikTok gives you tools to examine your complete account in addition to letting you examine specific videos.
- Click on the three horizontal bars in the top-right corner of your profile page.
- Click on Creator Tools > Analytics.
From this page, you can set up a custom range and view account performance and growth for the previous 7, 28, or 60 days. This will demonstrate your overall video interaction rate, your net follower growth, and a lot more.
The Content, Followers, and LIVE tabs are located at the top of the screen.
The number of videos you’ve created over the last seven days is displayed under content, along with your trending videos—those that have seen the biggest increases in views over the past week.
Followers provides you with information about your follower count’s increase over the previous week, including growth rate and the proportion of male to female viewers. Additionally, you can tell from exactly where your viewers come.
LIVE Analytics provides information about live content. This tab’s utility will decrease if you don’t provide any live content.
Steps for Blocking Users
You might have an online stalker if one individual visits your profile more frequently than the rest (and leaves hurtful comments in their wake). Social media platforms are frequently used by individuals who like harassing others for some strange reason. Even though it could be challenging to comprehend their reasoning, you can stop them.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the profile of the offending individual.
- Click Block.
- Choose Block again after the confirmation box appears.
They won’t be able to view your material or leave comments on any of your videos if you ban a user.