Do you wish to view a list of recently removed apps for Android or iPhone? You might be planning to reinstall some of them. You might also want to see if anything was installed or uninstalled without your consent by someone who has access to your phone.
You may always access a list of the programs that aren’t installed on the device, even though iOS and Android don’t maintain track of deleted apps. After that, it’s simple to determine which apps you—or anyone else with access to your device—may have recently downloaded and removed.
On the iPhone and iPad, view Recently Deleted Apps.
Checking the App Store’s purchases list is the best approach to see if you recently uninstalled any apps from your iPhone or iPad. Don’t worry; it also logs all freely downloadable applications. Jump Ad
To view your list of purchases on the App Store:
- Click on your profile picture in the upper-left corner of the App Store interface.
- Choose Purchased. On the following screen, hit My Purchases if you are a Family Sharing group administrator or participant.
- On this iPhone/iPad menu, select No. With all uninstalled apps automatically categorized by the date of purchase or download, that should display all of them on your smartphone.
It is safe to presume that an app has recently been deleted if it appears to be a recent addition to the list at the top
But it’s also conceivable that you, or someone else, recently deleted an app further down the list. Unfortunately, the only way to find out is to search the Files app for signs of recent app activity.
Simply press the Download symbol next to an app on the list if you want to download it again. Restoring your iPhone via iTunes or iCloud may be your only option if you also wish to recover the deleted app-related data. You might want to check first to see if any apps, like WhatsApp and Snapchat, have built-in backup methods.
Having said that, you can conceal App Store purchases on the iPhone and iPad as well. So it makes sense to check your list of secret purchases. Getting to it
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select View Account from Media & Purchases.
- Hit Hidden Purchases after swiping down from the top of the screen.
That ought to display a list of the apps you’ve hidden on your iPad and iPhone. At the top of the screen, the most recent downloads or purchases will be displayed.
You must unhide the app and use the purchases list in the App Store to download it because the concealed purchases list lacks a Download option (which lets you figure out exactly when the app was initially downloaded or purchased). Simply conduct a search for the app on the App Store and download it if you don’t want to bother with the specifics.
Advice: The iPhone and iPad both offer a variety of ways to remove apps from the Home Screen without actually removing them. Find out how to locate hidden apps on the iPhone and iPad.
View Deleted Apps on Android.
The Google Play Store is the quickest way to discover which apps have recently been removed from an Android phone.
Find removed apps on your Android device, both paid and unpaid:
- Open the Google Play Store app and click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen. Finally, select Manage applications & device.
Toggle to the Manage tab. Select the Not installed option under Installed after tapping on Installed.
- Select Recently added by tapping the Filter icon. That arranges Android apps according to date they were downloaded or bought, with the most recent starting at the top.
Select the apps you want to download by checking the boxes next to each item and then tapping the Download button. Additionally, you might want to learn how to retrieve or restore deleted app data.
Apps exclusive to one manufacturer of Android phones, like Samsung, are not included in the aforementioned list. As a result, you might also wish to look in your device’s built-in third-party app gallery.
For instance, to view the Samsung Galaxy Store’s list of uninstalled programmes
- Access the Galaxy Store and click the menu button (three stacked lines).
- Choose My applications.
- Select the Filter button and turn off the Show installed apps check box. After that, choose Date purchased as the filtering criteria.
Then, next to any apps you want to install, touch the Download icon by them.
Track Android App Uninstalls with a Third-Party Tool
Since the only way to filter removed apps is by purchase/download date, it is impossible to use the Google Play Store and app galleries like the Galaxy Store to identify all recently deleted apps.
Installing a third-party utility to track removed apps on Android devices can solve that issue going future. That includes sideloaded applications from APK repositories.
Here’s an illustration of how, when you’ve done configuring App Manager, you may use it to view recently deleted apps.
1.Launch App Manager.
- Click the Menu icon (three vertical lines), then choose the radio button next to Removed apps.
- Check out the list of newly installed applications. To find connections to the Play Store and third-party app galleries and to download an app, touch the More icon next to it.
Remind yourself to press the Filter icon and double-check that the By removal time filter is turned on if you want the most recently deleted apps to show up at the top.
Aside from App Manager, there are numerous additional applications on the Google Play Store that can track recently lost or deleted apps, so feel free to look. There aren’t any comparable iPhone apps, though.
Monitoring Your App
You just witnessed how simple it is to see the purchase history on your iPhone or Android device to get an idea of recently uninstalled apps. The future addition of native choices that make it simple to track recently removed programmes by both mobile operating systems is hoped to be. Remember that if you use an Android device, you can always manually set up an app monitoring programme to keep track of all app uninstalls.