2-propenenitrile Production Cost Analysis Report 2022-2027: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements and Cost Breakups
The latest report titled “2-propenenitrile Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 2-propenenitrile.
|Process Included||2-propenenitrile Production From Propylene via Catalytic Ammoxidation|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 2-propenenitrile production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 2-propenenitrile Production Process:
- 2-propenenitrile Production From Propylene via Catalytic Ammoxidation: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of 2-propenenitrile production using Propylene via Catalytic Ammoxidation or the SOHIO process. The process occurs as ammonia, propylene, and air (oxidizer) react while passing through a fluidized bed reactor holding the catalyst.
Next, the reactants get saturated in aqueous sulphuric acid in order to remove the excess propylene, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and dinitrogen that does not dissolve. Later the aqueous solution, which consists of acrylonitrile, acetonitrile, hydrocyanic acid, and ammonium sulphate, goes under a separate process through distillation, producing acrylonitrile with acetonitrile and hydrogen cyanide as by-products.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/2-propenenitrile-production-from-propylene-via-catalytic-ammoxidation/requestsample
2-Propenenitrile, or Acrylonitrile, is a colourless, volatile liquid with a pungent smell. It needs to be produced as it is not naturally available and is toxic to aquatic life. It is a byproduct of petrochemically derived from mainly propylene and ammonia. It includes a critical monomer class that can be used to produce various versatile polymers such as styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), and polyacrylonitrile.
It is employed in the production of carpets and acrylic fabrics. It is also extensively used to manufacture resins, elastomers, synthetic fibres, plastics, and rubber for many other consumer goods, including dinnerware, toys, automotive parts, telephones, textiles, food containers, luggage, and small appliances.
2-propenenitrile or acrylonitrile is witnessing a surged demand due to the high requirement for acrylic fibres that are manufactured from acrylonitrile. It is also a critical raw material in producing plastics and composites, furthering its need. Industrially, the growing textile and apparel industry due to the rise in urbanization and expanding affordability will advance the acrylic fibre market, in turn boosting Acrylonitrile demand.
Key Questions Answered in the 2-propenenitrile Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 2-propenenitrile market?
- What are the various processes used for 2-propenenitrile production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 2-propenenitrile?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 2-propenenitrile?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 2-propenenitrile?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 2-propenenitrile?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 2-propenenitrile production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 2-propenenitrile production?
- What is the time frame for 2-propenenitrile plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 2-propenenitrile?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 2-Propanol- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-propanol
- 2-Propylheptanol- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-propylheptanol
- 2-Methylpropan-1-ol- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-methylpropan-1-ol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA